Tuesday 26 June 2012

Another forgotten blog post

I've not been on here for a long time and for that I apologise. Life for me is a bit of same old same old just now. I'm unemployed again looking for a new job hoping that something will come of all my searching.

A few things have happened in the last few months, first of which was the race for life, I have never run in my life I could never run, but I saw the poster up in the gym and thought I'd sign up. My sister signed up and did it with me, it was 5k and we finished in 45 minutes which I think is not bad :)

My back sign, number and medal. :) 

Me and my sister at the start of the race.

It was a great day, I raised nearly £100 and I cant wait for next years race, I will be up there ready to beat this years time :) 


Another thing that has been going on is my weight loss, I remember posting a while back and not feeling like it was going anywhere and that I couldn't do it anymore well things have changed a little bit. 

This is me on the 15th of January just after starting my whole weight loss mission seriously. At this stage I weighed 269 pounds (I'm on the left) 

This is me after the race for life on June 3rd, at that stage I weighed about 238. (I'm on the right) 

Any my weight loss ticker now looks like this :) 


I'm really pleased with how I have done and hopefully I will continue to lose in the same way :) My next goal is another stone and a half to 2 stone by the end of September/start of October, I'm hoping I hit that goal :)

Well I think that's about me for tonight's post, I hopefully wont leave it so long before posting again, hope you all enjoyed my little ramblings :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment