Sunday 2 September 2012

Oh hai plateau-land!!

I've not updated on here for a while, I'm really proud of the progress I've made so far but it seems I've stuck at 224. For the last 4 or 5 weeks (if we ignore my holiday) I've not lost any weight at all, I'm still running 3 times a week, I'm still swimming once a week, I'm still eating a healthy diet with anywhere between 1200 and 1700 calories a day. So I'm on the case I'm not about to hit week 6 with no movement on the scales. I'm going to be swapping my rice for brown rice, ditching my bread altogether I think, and looking for less processed foods.

I need to push past this obstacle, exercise wise I'm not sure how to bump it, I want to get a kettlebell but I dont have the funds for it at the moment. I might jump back onto the 30DS while I'm waiting and let Jillian kick my ass for a while and see if that helps.

Not really sure where to go from here just going to have to figure it out I suppose.
Hope you're well blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment