Tuesday 21 August 2012

Holidays!

I've had a busy few weeks so really haven't had any time to update on here, my poor wee blog gets neglected more than anything else I own.

Anyways I went away to Aviemore which I personally think is one of the most beautiful places in the country! We did treks and trails and ate amazingly calorific food. It was an amazing week I love it up there I could stay for months and months.

Some photos :)







Anyways back to the point of this blog post there was a picture I took that I was actually quite surprised, I can see the weight loss starting to change my body shape :)


I know we've all seen this one before but I just wanted to put it there as a comparison, some day I'll learn how to do the split screen photo thing.



Anyhoos that's me for now, hope you're well blogland
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment